Barcelona in February

Tema en 'Foreign Bikers' iniciado por FreerideMontreal, 22 Nov 2006.

1. FreerideMontreal

FreerideMontreal Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    I'm going to Barcelona this February to visit a friend for about 10 days and I'm looking for suggestions of good freeride trails in and around Barcelona that are accessible either by public transport or by car. I'd ideally like to take a 2-3 day excursion through Catalonia riding and appreciating the natural beauty of the region. The weather in Montreal in February is awful and I'm excited to escape it, if only for a brief while. All suggestions welcome.
    -Aaron

2. Mackem

Mackem Miembro

Me Gusta recibidos:
  3. difool

difool Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Hi,

the Collserola Park is literally next door to Barcelona and has some pretty spectacular Downhill/freeride sections (although no manmade Northshore/Jump/Drop sections, its all natural as far as I know). If you don't fancy cycling up, there are trains from central Barcelona almost all the way up (Take S1 or S2 from Placa Catalunya, direction Sabadell/Terrassa until "Peu de Funicular", From there take the "Funicular" [Mountain Railway] all the way to the top).

If you want to go together, contact me before with dates etc, maybe I can show you around.

Happy riding!

4. Skycat

Skycat Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Hi Aaron, I've got you added on MSN and we've already chatted but I figured I'd update here: the physiotherapy is coming on alright but there's no way that I'll be healed by the time so no being able to guide you around, sorry. :( I can always provide information over MSN in case the need arise, or reccomend a place to eat, whatever you need. ;)

-Gabor

Compartir esta página