Cranck Brothers tambien hacen bielas (FOTO)

Tema en 'Bicis y componentes' iniciado por GöNZô, 7 Oct 2004.

1. GöNZô

GöNZô Baneado

Me Gusta recibidos:
    [​IMG]

Ahí lo teneis, parece ser que los chicos de Cranck Bros. tambien van ha hacer bielas.

[Modo Copy/Paste = ON]

Crank Bros Cobalt Cranks
    I guess it was inevitable that Crank Bros should make a crank. But rather than heading out to paint their name on a bog-standard unit, they've really gone to town on the design
    For a start, it's a composite crank, hollow and made from two very different materials. Under the skin is a forged aluminium skeleton to which is 'permanently joined' the outer skin - made from shiny, shiny stainless steel, which is then fused somehow to form a single box shape with the skeleton. Replaceable steel inserts then take care of the pedal threads. I didn't get a chance to weigh it, but the parts themselves were individually light and together should form a strong box section. We've not seen a crank this interesting since Shimano's new XTR (actually, probably since Magic Motorcycle's crank...) - the only talking point, though, is that it's currently only available in ISIS drive - at a time when Race Face and Truvative seem to be moving away from it.

[Modo Copy/Paste = OFF]

2. garypalmer

garypalmer TEAM MISTER MOON BIKES

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Strava:
  3. GöNZô

GöNZô Baneado

Me Gusta recibidos:
    SORRY no lo habia visto :oops: :oops:

Compartir esta página