Magura-Cannondale

Tema en 'Bicis y componentes' iniciado por Carbonboy, 21 Sep 2004.

1. Carbonboy

Carbonboy CarbonÃssimo!! Moderador ForoMTB

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Pues q Magura va a empezar a fabricar las horquillas headshock para las cannondale.

[​IMG]
    Magura's new Headshok guts

Magura Begins Manufacturing Headshoks For Cannondale

SEPTEMBER 21, 2004 -- OLNEY, IL (BRAIN)--Magura is producing Headshoks for select Cannondale mountain bikes for the 2005 model year. The shocks will be spec'd on some higher end Cannondales and will also be available as an after market upgrade, compatible with the 80-millimeter Headshok models "Fatty Ultra" and "P-Bone" going back to model year 2000.

"We've already delivered the first units to Cannondale for OEM bikes and we'll be shipping aftermarket units to the market in November," said Jeff Enslow of Magura USA.

The upgraded unit will offer a more useable 80 millimeters of travel, the company claims, owing to an increased air chamber, a lockout feature and adjustable compression damping. In the past Headshoks offered only a lockout feature.

Magura will have the new Headshok unit on display at Interbike (booth 2383) and at the Outdoor Demo (booth 1322).

2. The Kram

The Kram Excelso teorico biker

Me Gusta recibidos:
    ufff... eso significa que esta relacion va para largo, y que poco me gustan los frenos maguras (sera algo tonto que se me ha metido en la cabeza, pero es que no me atraen nada).

Compartir esta página