marzocchi 05 y algo mas.. (Foto)

Tema en 'Bicis y componentes' iniciado por Carbonboy, 3 Jul 2004.

1. Carbonboy

Carbonboy CarbonÃssimo!! Moderador ForoMTB

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Marzocchi 66
    The most innovative and impressive new Marzocchi product is the 66 fork. It's a single crown coil fork with 170mm (7 inches) of travel and 35mm stanchions - essentially a single crown 888. And believe it or not, there seems to be no penalty for trading a triple-crown for a single crown fork with the new 66. For really steep, rocky downhill, where a slacker head angle and extra stiffness are really important, the 888 is probably still a better choice. But pretty much everyone agreed that for most downhill and freeriding, the new 66 is an excellent fork. It's all I wanted to ride and I'd happily replace the triple-crown I have on my current downhill bike with a 66. The 66 flat out kicks ass on Whistler's A-Line trail and most of the other terrain at the park.

There are three 66 models - the 66 RC, the 66 R, and the 66 VF. A lot of the features of the lighter forks are missing on the 66. That's because it's a freeride and downhill fork. If you want adjustable travel, lockout and other trail-riding features, the 66 isn't for you. It's got 35mm stanchions, a steel steerer tube, and weighs just over 6 pounds. Preload is controlled by air pressure and it's got springs in both fork legs. Compression and rebound damping are controlled with two 30-click adjusters. There's nothing fancy about the 66 fork except the way it rules on burly, technical, downhill terrain.
    [​IMG]

Marzocchi Marathon Race
    Other notable new Marzocchi products are the All Mountain and updated Marathon fork lines. The Marathon Race is a brand new, light, Doppio Air fork intended for endurance and other types of cross country racing. It has reduced oil volume for a weight of 3.3 pounds and features Marzocchi's new TST (Terrain Selective Technology) damping system. TST damping is controlled with a 5-position lever on the top of the left fork leg. It allows the rider to tune compression and lockout for different types of terrain, making the fork a great climber as well as able to take big hits on the downhills. TST will be available on all the Marathon forks and selected models of the new All Mountain fork line.

Marzocchi All Mountain 1
    The new All Mountain forks are all-purpose, long-travel, air-preload forks with 32mm stanchions and a regular quick release dropout. The top-of-the-line, All Mountain 1, features the new Marzocchi TST damping system as well as their new TAS (Travel Adjustment System) system for adjustable travel from 110-130mm. It's got a coil spring in one leg and an air spring in the other for pre-load adjustment. It also has ETA (Extension Travel Adjustment) for on the fly fork height and travel adjustment. The All Mountain 1 has pretty much every feature a rider could ask for. Aside from the Marzocchi hucker forks, I'd say this is the crown jewel of the Marzocchi line. It's a perfect compliment to the trail bikes most of us ride every day and it's got all the latest and best Marzocchi suspension technology built-in. The whole All Mountain line features a new, lightened, All Mountain Crown. The All Mountain 1 weighs in at 4.8 pounds and the All Mountain 2 and 3 both weigh 4.3 pounds.
    [​IMG]

The Z1 line is back with a couple of changes. There's a new axle and dropout system to replace the QR20. If you want a Z1, you're gonna be using a 20mm axle and hub. Normal quick release dropouts are no longer available on Z1 forks or any of the Marzocchi triple-crown forks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Todo esta sacado de este post..oye Brembo se mete en el mundo del Mtb?? eso seria interesante..una foto en el Link y una bonita foto con banderas canadienses tb pinchando en el link
    http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=33843

2. RaU

RaU Miembro

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Pongame una de esas por favor!

3. galle

galle Miembro activo

Me Gusta recibidos:
    esta xulas , sobretodo la de la segunda imagen :D

4. Xc man

Xc man Yeti Fan Ongüanero

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Buaaaaa pero que bonita la All Mountain en ese color... La Marathon nueva sale en la solo bici no??
    Las cubiertas tb muy guapas, sacarán para rally??
    Muy buena pinta tienen los Brembo :p

5. Mtbike

Mtbike Miembro Reconocido

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Bràfim City "El pueblo sin ley" (Tarragona)
    Ese neumatico que pasote!!

6. Miki

Miki Miembro activo

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Esa Marathon Race... puede ser una competidora clara de las Fox... y hasta incluso puede tener las de ganar! Hmmm... sueños sueños...

Miki

7. Orko

Orko Miembro activo

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Apuf, que cosa mas bonita... Hoy en dia se preocupan mogollon por el diseño, saben que es lo primero que nos entra por la vista.

Compartir esta página