Vendo Ruedas Spinergy Xaeros Lite 2006 Como Nuevas

Tema en 'Ruedas' iniciado por marcosbike, 31 Ago 2007.

1. marcosbike

marcosbike Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Vendo juego de ruedas SPINERGY XAEROS LITE 2006 como nuevas con unos 600 KM de uso, unas 10 salidas de 50-60km.

Son unas ruedas impresionantes, con radios de fibra PBO y de las que mas se venden en EEUU.

MUY LIGERAS, 1540 gramos.

Costaron 699 euros, las vendo por 300 eur. Soy de Barcelona. Nucleo para shimano 9/10 velocidades. Ruedas de carretera, 700C. Incluyen cierres. Gastos envio a cargo del comprador.

Aqui teneis mas datos de las ruedas:

Check out at http://www.spinergy.com

The PBO fiber strands are encased in a chemical resistant, water / UV proof composite. The outcome is a flexible spoke with incredible strength that will absorb impact more efficiently while staying in true.

FROM BICYCLING MAGAZINE REVIEW:

Are they durable? Just like the Stealth Carbon, you'll benefit from the incredible strength and comfort provided by PBO spokes. But rather than being built on a deep carbon rim, the Xaero Lite is built on a lighter weight 24mm deep manufactured by FIR, Italy's leading manufacturer of road rims. FIR's production quality is second-to-none. The Lite uses the new Spinergy Force 12 hub, which utilizes 12 drive-side spokes on the rear wheel for maximum torsional stiffness and wheel strength.

Are they light? At an impressive 1540g, the Lite is in the same weight class as the Mavic Ksyrium SL, the Shimano Dura-Ace 7701, and other "super-light" wheelsets, while providing comfort unknown to any of its rivals.

Are they aerodynamic? The Lite was designed first and foremost as a climbing wheelset. But the 24mm deep rim profile still offers better aerodynamic qualities than a box-section rim. You also benefit from the use of hidden nipples and a sleek hub shape. The low spoke count further reduces aerodynamic drag.

Who needs them most? The Lite is an ideal wheelset for riders who love long, mountainous rides. At 1540g, you can attack climbs more aggressively than ever before. And the PBO spokes will absorb road shock on fast descents and rough valley roads to help you preserve energy 'til the very last.

PBO fiber spoke technology gives you over 30,000 strands of polyphenylene bensoxazole fiber. Weighs half the amount of regular stainless steel spokes and are 3 times stronger! Machined brake surface. Shimano 9/10 speed compatible.

FEATURES - FROM SPINERGY WEBSITE

Advanced PBO fiber spokes - 16 front/20 rear
    Force 12/10 hub, utilizes 12 driving spokes for maximum torsional stiffness
    Custom US made alloy freehub system with vacuum seal. CNC machined hubs, with sealed cartridge bearings for minimal rolling resistance.
    Semi-aero, 24mm alloy rim
    Clincher only
    Weight: 1540g/pair
    UCI Approved
    CLICK ON THIS LINK FOR A COMPARISON WITH MAVIC KSYRIUM SL'S! http://www.spinergy.com/Compare/comparison.htm

The weight of these wheels is just 1540 gram, one of the lightest wheel sets available, cost EUR699 new, and THIS WHEEL SET IS LIKE NEW, it is a 2006 used about 10 times for a total of 400 miles!

SPOKES PBO
    LACING Radial/2-Cross
    SPOKE COLOR Black
    RIM 24mm light semi-aero, machined brake surface, Clincher Only
    CLINCHER/TUBULAR Clincher
    HUBS Custom USA-made CNC machined, hidden flange front, Force 10 rear
    AXLES Aerospace grade aluminum
    FREEHUB X-Change alloy
    COMPATIBILITY Shimano 9/10
    SIZE 700c

WEIGHT 1540g per pair

Adjuntos:

2. marcosbike

marcosbike Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    MP contestado...

3. tuga

tuga Miembro

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Estoy interesado en tus ruedas. Soy de cerca de BCN y podriamos quedar en bcn mismo. Que tal se comportan las ruedas.....flexan al tener esos radios??? o son suficientemente rigidas.... gracias

4. marcosbike

marcosbike Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Son rigidas, ya lo veras cuando las pruebes, hay muchos eqipos que las usan en competicion.

Te mando un MP para quedar por Barcelona.

Gracias,
    Sitges.

5. marcosbike

marcosbike Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    MP contestado.

6. marcosbike

marcosbike Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    MP de ayer contestado.

7. Larrau

Larrau Miembro

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Hola. ¿Cuál es el motivo por el que las vendes? Gracias y saludos.

Compartir esta página