Visita a Lisboa 17/18/19 de Noviembre

Tema en 'Foreign Bikers' iniciado por NIKOBtt, 8 Nov 2006.

1. NIKOBtt

NIKOBtt Liante de Bouradas

Me Gusta recibidos:
    hola compañeros BTTeros!
    bueno abro este POST en relación con una visita que vamos a hacer PAPÚA y Yo a Lisboa el fin de semana del 17/18/19 de éste mes, si hay alguien de la Zona de la Capital Lusa que nos pueda echar un cable(alguna Web o Foro donde hablar con gente de por allí) para poder disfrutar de nuestras BTTs por las cercanías de Lisboa se lo agradecería.

Esperando alguna respuesta estaremos atentos a éste POST.......

GRACIAS!!

2. Mackem

Mackem Miembro

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Boa Dia,

The area between Cacais and Sintra is very good, take the train from Lisbon to Cascais. From Cascais follow the road around the coast and aim for the hills. If you take this road you will pass an excellent bike shop who can give you more advice.

There is some good riding near the old Olympic statdium, it's about halfway between Lisbon and Cascais, cant remember the name though.

3. NIKOBtt

NIKOBtt Liante de Bouradas

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Thanks Mackem!
    can you help me about this Rout??
    where we can found information?? WEB/Forum
    if you know any group of Mountain Bikers can you give me theirs email?
    if we can go there with any Body is better for all because we can know others Mountain Bikers and then we can talkin about this own sport MTB.....

sorry for my english because i don´t know write perfectly but i think is enough for talking........SEE YOU ON THE MONTAIN!!!!!!!!!

4. Mackem

Mackem Miembro

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Sorry, it's a few years since I lived in Lisbon, but the areas I mentioned (The second one is Monsanto) are good, but you wont get lost as you will always be close to a town, I suggest just trying out all the different tracks.

I found this, might be useful ...

http://forum.bikemag.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=85801&an=0&page=0

Regards,

Mark

Compartir esta página