Wahoo elemnt

Tema en 'GPS' iniciado por unkas78, 30 Ene 2017.

1. unkas78

unkas78 R4/R2/slr01

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Alguien lo tiene?.

2. justillo28

justillo28 Miembro

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Me interesa bastante a ver que tal funciona este GPS con las ultimas actualizaciones jeje

3. unkas78

unkas78 R4/R2/slr01

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Por lo a parece no es muy habitual

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

4. justillo28

justillo28 Miembro

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Ya, pero me llama la atencion por las caracteristicas que tiene y despues de leer este analisis (https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2016/11/winter-sports-recommendations.html) de DCRainmaker y decir esto:

Of course – some will ask why not the Wahoo ELEMNT? 80% of the reason is size. The ELEMNT is just bigger, and specifically bigger than I like. Next, the ELEMNT still lacks structured workouts, ways for 3rd party apps to be developed, as well as the depth of sensor connectivity that the Garmin Edge units have (i.e. action cams, FE-C trainers, radar, lights, etc…). And their live tracking sucks. Wahoo does have plans to address all of these, it’s just taking time. On the flipside, Wahoo is doing some amazeballs cool stuff. Their Best Bike Split integration is awesome, their newly added (just this past week!) ability to create/send map destinations on the fly from the phone is sweet, and their control of Wahoo trainers is better than Garmin’s of FE-C trainers. I strongly suspect that by this time next year, if they can find a smaller form factor, they have a very strong chance of taking this spot. But they aren’t quite there yet.

Pues me parece curioso, que no ha nombrado al ELEMNT el mejor por el tamaño...

5. unkas78

unkas78 R4/R2/slr01

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Un amigo lo ha comprado y está encantado con el es del tamaño del 520 de garmin , no es táctil y el manejo es sencillo

6. unkas78

unkas78 R4/R2/slr01

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Alguien más lo tiene???

Compartir esta página