Geometria Cuadro Cannondale Taurine

Tema en 'Rally/X-Country/Maratón' iniciado por CARBONIZATE, 25 Oct 2007.

1. CARBONIZATE

CARBONIZATE Miembro

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Hola. ¿Qué os parece la geometría del cuadro de la Cannondale Taurine Carbon? Que diferencias hay con otros cuadros tipo orbea alma, scott scale, trek elite, specialized, etc.
    Gracias

Adjuntos:

2. CARBONIZATE

CARBONIZATE Miembro

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Se ve que hay pocas Taurine por ahí rulando.

3. magoomtb

magoomtb Miembro

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Hola, yo lo tengo y estoy super contento con el conjunto cuadro-lefty, anteriormente tenia un merida de carbono, luego me dejaron un alma y ahora tengo el taurine, me gusta mas el comportamiento de cannondale, haces con la bici lo que quieres. LA LEFTY ES UNA PASADA, HABER QUE SUSPENSION CON 1240 gr TE DA 110 DE RECORRIDO, UN TACTO Y UNA SENSIBILIDAD IMPRESIONANTE.:loco

saludos

4. CARBONIZATE

CARBONIZATE Miembro

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Un par de comentarios de revistas (reportajes comprados????):

Taurine 2sl "Keep Breathing & It'll Keep Climbing" - Singletrack Magazine

“It does what it should do well, incredibly well. Climbing and flat out trails are romped through. The long top tube and low slung bottom bracket makes for an incredible climber. It climbs so well that even some of us less light riders felt like we were, briefly, real climbers”

“As long as you can keep breathing it’ll keep climbing”

“The HeadShok suspension (Fatty ultra) helps with grip and the stiff ‘when locked’ bladed legs give you something to really honk over. Swoopy woodland singletrack is also its natural home, stuff with micro berms and smooth singletrack. Descending was actually more controlled than you’d have thought, a lot of that due to the frames vibration absorption. It felt smooth and it seemed to help it track more”

“With a shorter stem and wider bars it’d make a fairly good trail machine, but its real home is going to be on the flat out rises of the South Downs, Thetford and a race track near you”

“A great bike and the most requested of the fleet. Surprisingly good downhill & fast uphill. Fast, flat out mate-beating machine that feels much a unified bike from tip to tail”

We figured they liked it!!

5. CARBONIZATE

CARBONIZATE Miembro

Me Gusta recibidos:
    "The Taurine is in a class of its own" - BikeMagic.com

“In many ways, the Taurine is in a class of its own - it's a fast-riding, fast-handling, no-compromise race bike. The Taurine is built for the pursuit of speed. Stiffness of the frame (and there's lots of it) comes from the huge down and head tubes, but it isn't at the expense of ride comfort and the skinny stays provide a degree of flex."

"Weight saving on the SL is due to the company's pioneering use of 'System Integration'. Cannondale has reengineered some key parts for lower weight. The 1.5in hourglass-shaped head tube holds the latest Lefty SL 110 Carbon DLR2 fork in place, while at the bottom bracket Cannondale's latest generation Si chainset spins on a 30mm axle. Cannondale's latest Hollowgram Si chainset is evidently stiff when you're giving it everything you've got”

“While other manufacturers have recently started designing their own suspension components, Cannondale has been ploughing its own furrow for nearly as long as there's been suspension. The Lefty fork looks crazy but is incredibly stiff, with undeniably accurate tracking. The geometry is spot on and the handling is crisp, with precise steering from the Lefty fork”

“Hit a particularly rocky section of trail and while on some hardtails you'll be bounced off-line, the Taurine's slender rear triangle will give just enough to let you keep the power on.

“The most startling revelation of just how far lightweight kit has come since the early 90s lightweight craze is that despite the low weight of the Taurine, it's still incredibly stiff and taut. And with no rider weight limit, there's no doubt it can take some abuse. It's snappy out of corners, accelerating through tree-lined singletrack with decisive ease. Usually, speed and stiffness comes at a price, and the trade-off is comfort, but the good news is that up to a point the Taurine lets you eat your cake too”

Verdict: Fuel yourself up on a mix of adrenalin and energy drink as the Taurine is on another level. For the price you get a lot of bike for the money. The spec is all top-drawer and found no complaints; the frame is stiff but manages to find enough flex to further propel you forward. You can't hide behind the Taurine - in fact our only complaint is that it showed up our lack of fitness.

6. CARBONIZATE

CARBONIZATE Miembro

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Como veis la ponen muy muy bien. Rígida, cómoda (muy absorbente el cuadro), manejable, superescaladora, estable bajando, rápida de reacciones, etc, etc. Y de la Lefty pues maravillas (en esto estoy absolutamente de acuerdo).

7. ander vito

ander vito Miembro activo

Me Gusta recibidos:
    En la bike nº 185 prueban una taurine. Si quieres te escaneo el reportaje

8. CARBONIZATE

CARBONIZATE Miembro

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Guaauu. Estaría muy bien leer lo que ponen. Te estaría muy agradecido si me lo pasaras escaneado o lo pusieras en este post. Gracias de antemano. Un saludo

9. ander vito

ander vito Miembro activo

Me Gusta recibidos:

lo postearia pero no se q pasa q no me deja asi q ahora te mando un mp con mi e-mail, me agregas y te lo mando

10. lukar

lukar Miembro

Me Gusta recibidos:
    aqui os dejo la mia,,,ahhh va de maravilla tanto subiendo como bajando:cunaoo

Adjuntos:

Compartir esta página