Biking in South West Andalucia (and any DH races)

Tema en 'Foreign Bikers' iniciado por phutphutend, 17 Sep 2007.

1. phutphutend

phutphutend Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Hola,

I just recently moved to Utrera near Sevilla. I'm very keen to get out into the hills to do some riding. Preferably some DH, but i'm always happy to pedal if it means i can get out on my bike. As long as it doesn't involve pedalling along any roads.

I've contacted SeasonallyUnadjusted and Switchbacks and will try to spend some time with them when i can, but was hoping for a more regular ride and riding buddies.

As a bit of a bonus, i've come over here in my van, so would love to find a bit of a hill with uplift access in the van to build a DH track!

Also, is there a DH race series here. I know there is the Maxxis cup but was hoping for something more local.

Hasta luego, Joe

2. fugaz

fugaz Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    hi joe!

you got the DH course in Benalmadena with.. how do you call the electric chairs that pulls you up a hill in winter for skiing? well, they got one for the bikes:mrgreen:

and if you want to compete you will need to have your eyes and ears open for information as there are only a few comps for "non-profesionals" or non federation...

sorry for my bad english, it was a long time i didnt write or spooke.

have a good day!

3. mario_999

mario_999 bkijfdiugfrb

Me Gusta recibidos:
    i dont understand nothing of english pero you can put in translator this post and put this in downhill or freeride

4. Tom Deacon

Tom Deacon Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    hey joe. how you doing? Do you know about the race right near malaga next week? Me and my brother are going.
    tom

Compartir esta página