Biking in Vigo area

Tema en 'Foreign Bikers' iniciado por donoghb, 8 Ago 2007.

1. donoghb

donoghb Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Hola,

I'm a Irish guy moved to Vigo recently and looking to get out biking on the local trails. I know there's a forum for Vigo but although I'm learning Spanish I'm struggling to understand most of the messages there! I've been out a couple of times on my own but it's not so much fun solo, so if there are any trips going on it'd be great to join in... I'm around most evenings and weekends. I'd be an intermediate level X-country rider but always looking to push myself!

Cheers,

Donogh:)

2. Pabloke

Pabloke A contracorriente

Me Gusta recibidos:
    (Sorry if you don't understand, I'm Spanish)
    Hi. There's a thread named : 'rutas y quedadas / zona norte / zona vigo:full toxo powah '. There are some friends there that ride almost all weekends, on sunday morning. Sometimes, I ride with them. You could try to get in touch with them. I'm going to tell them you are here and maybe you meet them in a short time. The level in this group is mainly intermediate XC, too (well, a couple of them are intermediate-high XC, Enduro ...).
    I usually don't enter in the topic 'foreign bikers', but I saw the date and it was recent, so I posted.
    I don't know if these guys speak English.
    Are you going to live in Vigo for a long time? (or maybe are on holidays?).
    Where do you live, aproximately (zone)?
    Bye.

3. antonio_ngn

antonio_ngn Maestro Voll-Damm

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Hey Donogh,
    how are you doing?? welcome to the area of Vigo, I use to participate in the ZONA VIGO: FULL TOXO POWAAAH! thread which is a meeting point for all the Bikers of the area of Vigo, there we arrange "trips" around our area and other things like participating in organized routes and competitions.

Our routes are all about "all mountain" and "enduro" style riding, funny and with distances about 35 kms. and even more (from 50 to 65 kms.), the Area of Vigo has incredible places to go biking.

Send me a private message or call me to 679 150 452, I speak fluent english so we can meet, ride and have some beers with the rest of the guys of the ZONA VIGO thread.

One last thing, I live in Nigrán (a small town in the south of Vigo very near to the city) if you do not have a mean of transport to come I could take you and go together to ride.

Let me know something buddy!

take care.
    Antonio

4. donoghb

donoghb Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Hey dudes,

Thanks for the responses. That sounds like the kind of biking (and drinking!) I like to do too! I'm living in the city centre in Vigo on Garcia Barbon (should be here until the end of the year at least) but have a car so it's no problem getting out to anywhere.
    Antonio, I'll give you a call later anyway and hopefully see yas soon,

Thanks,

Donogh

Compartir esta página