Ellsworth Rogue 60 ( con disco de 200 detrás :) )

Tema en 'Enduro' iniciado por silvesterbike, 1 Dic 2016.

1. silvesterbike

silvesterbike bikercillo de poca monta

Me Gusta recibidos:
    me gustaría abrir carpeta de esta máquina,
    saber si alguien la tiene
    dónde la venden
    y sobre todo que me la quitéis de la cabeza
    vial.jpg

vial.jpg
    ... y sobre todo que me la quitéis de la cabeza

sbk

Última edición: 15 Sep 2017
  2. silvesterbike

Me Gusta recibidos:
  3. silvesterbike

Me Gusta recibidos:
    una referencia que colgó en verano Giuseppe_Caloggero

Ellsworth rebuilds the Rogue with completely new design, modern geometry
    By Zach Overholt - Posted on June 25, 2016 - 3:45 pm

[​IMG]

The last time we caught up with Tony Ellsworth, it was just announced that the company had been purchased by Jonathan Freeman. Moving on from their relationship with BST, Ellsworth was preparing to start a new chapter with Freeman’s help and a new line of bikes.

Six months later at Summer Press camp, Ellsworth unveiled the latest result of the new partnership with a ground-up redesign of the Rogue. In no uncertain terms, Tony made it clear that the three main sources of criticism for Ellsworth bikes – rocker length, chain stay length, and head tube angle, had all been addressed. Starting from scratch, the new Rogue Sixty looks like it could be the catalyst Ellsworth needed for a comeback…

[​IMG]

While Ellsworth’s ICT suspension system seemed to work as advertised, inevitably, the length of their rocker links would be called out in the comment sections due to their dated appearance. Acknowledging the issue, Ellsworth has equipped the Rogue with their new AEES (Active Energy Efficient Suspension) system. Still utilizing the ICT (Instant Center Tracking) philosophy, AEES adds a shorter machined rocker link with Rocker Locker pivot pins which use simple hex key hardware and easily found Enduro bearings to make maintenance as easy as possible. The three highest builds will ship with a custom tuned Float X Factory shock, while the entry level SLX build uses a Performance Series DPS shock.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Another important talking point of the Rogue is the shortened chain stays at 420mm (16.55″). By Boosting the rear end to 148×12 and removing the front derailleur mount, the frame picked up not only shorter chain stays, but a wider, symmetrical pivot just behind the bottom bracket for increased stiffness. That stiffness was an important talking point for Tony, who made sure to point out their new Hex Taper axle which uses hexagon fittings in the carbon and a quick release lever on the drive side of the frame.

[​IMG]

Cable routing for the Rouge Sixty is internal, but uses full tunnels for housing so you can run the cables blind folded and they’ll pop out the other end.

In addition to stealth dropper and mechanical drive train routing, the Rogue also includes full Di2 integration with an “Electronics Den” which stashes a Di2 battery inside the down tube and is placed over the downtube carbon protector. Shown as 3D printed prototypes, the production parts will look the part.

Frame features such as a threaded 73mm bottom bracket, ISCG 05 mounts, and dual water bottle cage mounts should leave most riders happy.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Finally, the geometry has been modernized to reflect the current trends of trail and enduro bikes with slack angles, and longer reaches meant for shorter stems. Built with a 66° HTA, and 74º STA, the Rogue offers 432-490mm reach (M-XL) with those numbers derived from their studies of stack and reach biokinetics. Ellsworth wanted to offer a frame size range that provided a linear progression of stack and reach. At the time of launch, the Rogue Sixty will be available in M-XL, though a small frame is on the way.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Riders will have their choice of Foxy Orange, Back in Black, or the Captain America color schemes with any build available in any color. The carbon frame is said to weigh 5.5lbs with a complete build weight of 29.4lbs for a medium. Ellsworth will begin pre-orders in July and August with early shipping starting in August and full delivery by Interbike. Prices start at $6500 for a Shimano XT 1x build with Fox Factory suspension, XT brakes, DT Swiss M1700 27.5″ wheels with MAxxis HRII 2.3″ tires, MRP chain guide, and RaceFace Turbine Dropper.

Rogue Sixty Highlights

• Carbon Frame 4K weave, 3rdGeneration
    • New 25th Anniversary color schemes- Back in Black, Foxy Orange, and Captain America R&B
    • Next Gen ACTIVE (AEES) suspension with custom tuned Fox Float X shock
    • NEW longer reach and stack geometry designed around body proportions for more exact fit on today’s aggressive riding styles
    • Steep seat angle allows for more control during ascents while still allowing rowdiness on the descents
    • Short (420mm) Chain Stay for ultimate corner handling
    • Internal Cable Routing for Dropper, Di2, and Rear Derailleur with easy route cabling for ultra-slick lines/routing- clean minimalistic cockpit
    • Serviceability- minimal pivot hardware. Light weight with maximum stiffness- 8 common milspec dual row angular contact sealed cartridge bearings common across all pivot points.
    • Wider symmetric lower pivot enabled by 1x drive train and Boost 148
    • Next Gen ACTIVE suspension design for added stiffness and service ability
      • Shock removal for maintenance without complete rear tri disassembly
      • Hex Keyed Rocker locker Gen 2
      • Free-ride 8mm flush mount shock hardware
    • Dual bottle cage mounts
    • English Thread 73mm BB for improved serviceability and squeak-less-ness
    • 5 spec: Boost 12x148mm DT Swiss M1700 (XT) or M1900 (SLX) wheels and Maxxis Highroller2 2.3 tires
    • Frame weight: 5.5-pounds (size medium with rear shock)
    • Complete 27.5 weight: 29.4 pounds (size medium)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The last bit of news from Ellsworth was a new Back in Black matte black paint scheme for the Epiphany Plus, 27.5, and 29″ bikes. Like the Rogue, the color way combines visible matte carbon with semi gloss black.

• Me Gusta Me Gusta x 1
  4. Euphoria

Euphoria Miembro Reconocido

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Vale, ahí van mis argumentos para desanimarte... Parece que han eliminado todo lo que diferenciaba a las Ellsworth de cualquier otra bici clónica de las muchas que se ven ahora: Norco, Transition, ...

• Me Gusta Me Gusta x 2
  5. silvesterbike

Me Gusta recibidos:
    gracias por responder
    ah! pues si es "como" una Norco o Transition qué fracaso no? :D
    como eran las Ellsworth antes?
    sbk

6. Euphoria

Euphoria Miembro Reconocido

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Antes eran así...

bi269b02_blue.jpg

Si te gustaban las Ellsworth lo de ahora te parecerá una bici más... antes era imposible confundirlas con otras, para algunos para bien y para muchos para mal, jejeje.

• Me Gusta Me Gusta x 2
  7. silvesterbike

Me Gusta recibidos:
    entiendo! la que yo he puesto es para pedirle de salir y la que tu has puesto es pa-follársela sin preguntar

• Me Gusta Me Gusta x 4
  8. elcafetera

elcafetera Miembro Reconocido

Me Gusta recibidos:
    efestivamente lo has bordao:cool:

9. silvesterbike

Me Gusta recibidos:
    yo sigo,
    no hay distribuidor, hay que comprar en fábrica
    muy apañaos los de la casa
    sbk

10. silvesterbike

Me Gusta recibidos:
    la cosa va palante, ya iré informando
    sbk

• Me Gusta Me Gusta x 2
  11. silvesterbike

Me Gusta recibidos:
    aishhhh!
    2 días de San Diego a Barcelona
    20170126_115728.jpg
    la abro?
    sbk

• Me Gusta Me Gusta x 4
  12. ManuelZK

ManuelZK Miembro Reconocido

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Nose a que ****** esperas!!:mad::mad::mad::eek::eek::eek:

13. SitoPmi

SitoPmi TrekBoy

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Venga Ya!!! si la Bronsower no te la acababas!!

14. silvesterbike

Me Gusta recibidos:
    ya está abierta la caja
    20170127_124400p.jpg 20170127_124420p.jpg 20170127_124427p.jpg 20170127_124441p.jpg 20170127_124452p.jpg

me han enviado un manual del montaje con ayudas para pasar cables y otros detales del montaje
    lo entiendes ahora Sito?
    sbk

• Me Gusta Me Gusta x 10
  15. Lucas A B

Lucas A B Miembro Reconocido

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Una pasada... y ole por ti por atreverte a comprar algo diferente.
    Una dudilla ¿ Lo compraste directamente a Ellsworth? Si es asi ¿Has tenido algun problema por el tema de traerlo de USA? Me refiero a aduanas, impuestos etc... es por romper mitos que tenemos respecto a comprar en USA
    ENHORABUENA!!!

16. silvesterbike

Me Gusta recibidos:
    dicen que una imagen...

20170126_122344.jpg
    se han encargado ellos de todo, cuesta más recibir algo de RCZ que de USA.
    normalmente el cargo es del 26% de puerta a puerta pero todo es negociable
    sbk

17. ANDOVO

ANDOVO Chúpame el sillín

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Deseando verla en directo!!... Pon fotos y detalles del montaje ;)
    a disfrutarla y yo que lo vea

• Me Gusta Me Gusta x 1
  18. silvesterbike

Me Gusta recibidos:
    ya somos dos :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

File this under things we didn’t see coming – Brian Lopes is now on an Ellsworth. In 2014, the racing legend signed with Intense Cycles after seven years with Ibis Cycles. Now, Lopes has jumped aboard Ellsworth as the brand is back on the upswing after restructuring and introducing new models with updated aesthetics, shorter chainstays, and new frame tech. Lopes is said to be scheduled to race the new Rogue Sixty in at least 12 events in 2017 including the Sea Otter Classic, EWS Colorado and British Columbia, and Crankworx Whistler, but will be hopping on other bikes in the Ellsworth line up for daily adventures.

Check out the full announcement next…

[​IMG]

From Ellsworth:

Poway, CA, January 7, 2017: Ellsworth Handcrafted Bicycles announced today that MTB legend Brian Lopes will join the Ellsworth Handcrafted sponsored rider roster as part of a multi-year contract. Lopes will be riding in over 12 US and Canadian events, including Sea Otter Classic, EWS Colorado, Crankworx Whistler, and EWS British Columbia on Ellsworth’s newest enduro platform- the Rogue Sixty- built with Active Energy Efficient Suspension. He will shred on Ellsworth’s entire MTB line for his racing and mountain bike adventures around the globe.

With over four decades of professional racing experience, Lopes “Flyin’ Brian” brings the legacy of Ellsworth’s proven suspension and MTB design back into the forefront of professional racing. “I’ve had the opportunity to work with a handful of cool mountain bike companies over my 25-year career, but I’ve never been as excited as I am to start this new venture with Ellsworth. I’ve been testing the new Rogue 60 – it’s amazing. The suspension design is so active and supple, yet the bike pedals with what feels like virtually no energy loss. And the rear end is one of the stiffest I’ve ever felt. Ellsworth’s hex tapered axle & rocker locker, which replaces tradition shock eye hardware, are just a couple of unique and very effective design elements that I don’t believe I’ve ever seen on other bikes in the market.

The Rogue Sixty, a 160mm enduro machine, was launched in June and began shipping in September of 2016. Designed with a 66 HTA, short 420mm chain stay, and a new stack and reach approach, the Rogue platform builds off Ellsworth’s ICT suspension design and was the first new introduction with Active Energy Efficient Suspension. “We’ve seen unprecedented consumer response and demand for this new product which indicates we hit the right marks on our design goals,” said Jonathan Freeman, President of Ellsworth Handcrafted.

“It’s important for me to have trust and confidence in the people I’m going to work with and after meeting Jonathan and his team, I felt good about the company’s future. He’s a super smart business man who I know I will learn a lot from and he values the knowledge and input I will bring to all aspects of the company. He’s offered me a great opportunity to be an integral part of Ellsworth and I’m looking forward to helping them succeed,” Lopes said.

Lopes brings new perspective to Ellsworth’s product development approach. “Gaining additional feedback on our designs, specs, and set-up will continue to improve the progress we have been making in the rebirth of Ellsworth’s product line”, said Freeman. Lopes’ feedback on current and future products will be crucial to our goal of bringing exciting and high-performance products to the global MTB market. “I’m excited by the partnership and exposure Brian brings to Ellsworth; his track record with the resurgence of other major brands back into the mainstream will be invaluable to our ongoing success”, said Freeman.

Lopes will be play a hands-on role in helping build awareness around the unique elements of Ellsworth’s design. He will be a brand ambassador and play an active role engaging our existing and future rider base at festivals, dealer events, and races. Lopes’ social media engagement illustrates how he wants to give back to the sport and grow it through technical tips, cool content, and exposure to rad destinations.

• Me Gusta Me Gusta x 1
  19. SitoPmi

SitoPmi TrekBoy

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Buena pinta tiene si, pero tiene nombre de comarca del señor de los anillos :D

• Me Gusta Me Gusta x 1
  20. dirt diggler

dirt diggler Miembro

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Preciosa¡¡¡¡
    Disfrútala.
    Ya nos contaras como va.

Compartir esta página