Hello

Tema en 'Foreign Bikers' iniciado por Irishbiker, 26 Nov 2006.

1. wokomolo

wokomolo woko pa los amigos

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Don't worry, we were waiting for u last sunday, even I called u by phone, but as you didn't answer I could imagine you were asleep ;-)

About the riding, it was amazing. We only ride around 20 kms but we spent about 3,5 h. so you can imagine how hard and fun the paths where, cool!! :alloreto

Here you're a picture of us:
    [​IMG]

This weekend I'm going to ride to Mariola, it's located in the north part of Alicante county, so if you decide to change your weekend ride, you're invited :D

2. Irishbiker

Irishbiker Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Hey Wokomolo,

Thanks again for your kind offer but my friend wants to ride Sierra Espuna this weekend and he will be driving so that is where we will go, well if he gets his bike back from the shop in Torrevieja as it is in for repair. So it took you 3.5 hours to ride 20 km´s, that sounds......mmm, interesting! I can´t wait to get down there although we might get lost as we have never rode there before! And they say it will rain again this weekend! Strange weather!

3. "kamikaze"

"kamikaze" X3me Biker

Me Gusta recibidos:
    hellooooooo

4. wokomolo

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Hi again Irisbiker,

have u been riding the last weekends. I've no news from u....

Ps: Helloo, kamikaze :)

5. Irishbiker

Irishbiker Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Hi Wokomolo,

Yeah the last 2 weekends we were riding near Cresta del Gallo and in El Valle. It was great, found some nice singletracks but didn´t really know where to go. My friend destroyed his rear mech after a short time at cresta del gallo and I had a high speed crash into a rock. El Valle was good also but we only found the trail we wanted when it was time to go home, but it was very good fun if a little hot. This weekend I think we are only riding near home, but next week we will travel to El Valle again. Where will you be riding this weekend? It is to be a little cooler on Sunday I think.

6. wokomolo

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Perhaps I'll stay at Torrevieja the whole weekend so.... where and when will you meet to ride tomorrow morning? :comor3

7. Irishbiker

Irishbiker Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Wokomolo,

I will be meeting my friends in Playa Flamenca at 10:00 am. I don´t know where we are going yet, but would be great if you could join us.

8. wokomolo

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Ok, see u tomorow at 10 but, where exactly? can u tell/show me the meeting point, plz? :roll:

I'll ride a black bike wearing a red helmet :eek:la2

9. Irishbiker

Irishbiker Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    OK good. Do you know the commercial centre at Playa Flamenca. we will meet near there. the center is just after the LIDL supermarket on the N332, right at the roundabout and after the Super Corr supermarket. we will wait for there. Do you still have my mobile number, I still have yours if there is any problem. Excellent:):)

10. wokomolo

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Ok, let's go..

11. wokomolo

Me Gusta recibidos:
    :baile Heeyy!! Irisbiker thank u for this mornig ride, I think we enjoyed the trails very much, althought we where lost some times :cunaoo . Next time we meet I'll bring my knee and elbow pads to repeat this parts of the trails we couldn't do this morning except big James :amo

I've some information for u, it's about what we were talking while we where having the beers, it's about Guadalest urban downhill. As I said, it'll be next saturday 9th june, and here you can have some more information aswell as some pictures of what is expected: http://www.foromtb.com/showthread.php?t=177121&page=3&highlight=guadalest

If you can tell it to James, it'll be possible to run even if he hasn't a license, but the price will be 20€ and he has to pay it in advance through bank transfer, because probably the day's race will be too late.

If you need some more information.... don't ask me :baile :mrgreen:
    See u soon, and meanwhile here you're some entertaiment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTDpF87XOos

12. Irishbiker

Irishbiker Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Hey Wokomolo,

Yes it was very good to meet you at last. I´m glad you enjoyed the ride, I did also although it was very warm at the end. Also thank you very much for letting me have your spare tube, that was a great help, I shall return this to you the next time we meet. It is a pity my other friend Jimmy could not make it with us as he is even more crazy than James! I shall give James the information about Guadalest, it would be funny if he were to enter. Hope to meet you again soon.

Austin

13. Irishbiker

Irishbiker Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Hey Wokomolo!

Are you riding tomorrow (Sunday) and are you going to stay near Torrevieja? If you are we will all be riding tomorrow morning and it would be good if we could meet again. Let me know if you can

Cheers

Austin

14. wokomolo

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Ooops!! sorry, I couldn't read your post till today :oops: But as I told you, I was going to Mariola, and I went. :punky
    Here you can see some pics of that area, they're from last year but you can have an idea of what you can find there: http://www.foromountainbike.com/index.php?topic=4594.0

I'm not sure if I'll ride this weekend or not, but I'll tell you it next friday, ok? Which are your weekend plans? Are you finally going to Guadalest?

15. Irishbiker

Irishbiker Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Heyy,

How are you Wokomolo, I have been on holiday sfrom work for the last week so have not been on the internet, just on my bike:). Yes I think we are going to Guadalest tomorrow. Are you going? And if you are what time are you all leaving at? I think it will be a good day for all. Maybe see you tomorrow. I will call you if you are going.

16. wokomolo

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Ooopss!! be careful, you can go to Guadalest if you wanna spent a nice day there but not to enjoy the urban downhill, it has been CANCELLED. It's said that it's because of political reasons but it's a bit extrange, you can read someting about it if you want here: http://www.foromtb.com/showthread.php?t=185095&highlight=guadalest

So, we definitely won't go there tomorrow. I'm going to ride this afternoon and I'm not sure if I'll do that again next sunday, but if I do, I'll give you a message if you're interested, ok?

Enjoy your holiday! :grin:

17. wokomolo

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Hellooooooo!

I received your sms last saturday afternoon when you where going to Guadalest, but, did you read my post on time? perhaps I'tried to warn you about the urban downhill cancelation too late, I'm sorry if it happened :???:

So could you ride last weekend? I only did on friday afternoon, but I expect to ride again next saturday in Alcoy. What will you do?

18. Irishbiker

Irishbiker Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Hello my friend,

Yeah we got your sms just as we were 10 kms south of Benidorm so it was just in time. It was disapointing as James and Jimmy were both hoping to enter the race that day and we went to lots of trouble to gat a van for the day as my friends car had broken down the day before, but I think a lot of people must have been disapointed that day. In the end we came home and took the bikes for a ride along the coast and went to a few beach bars. James rear shock blew out that day also so it was a very unlucky day. This weekend I don´t know if we are riding anywhere, maybe just locally as we have found new trails around San Miguel, but we will see. funny as I type this James new Fox shock has just arrived to my desk from England in less than 24 hours, first good luck this week! Will be in touch with you again. Thanks again.

Austin

19. raxrub

raxrub Etnia biker* (film+edit)

Me Gusta recibidos:
    spanish plis

20. KamAxel

KamAxel Guiri

Me Gusta recibidos:
    En el sub-foro para gente extranjera, que no habla español? ;-)

Un saludo!

Compartir esta página