Horquilla defectuosa en Marin Pine Mountain 2016

Tema en 'General' iniciado por Rubbo, 22 Mar 2017.

1. Rubbo

Rubbo Miembro Reconocido

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Hola, me acaba de llegar un correo de la tienda inglesa donde compré mi Marin avisándome de un defecto de fabricación en la horquilla. Según ellos, debería dejar de usar la bici de inmediato y ponerme en contacto con el distribuidor de la marca en España (¿cuál es, Bizatti?) para sustituir las piezas afectadas sin coste. ¿Alguien tiene esta bici, a alguien le ha pasado? Cualquier ayuda será agradecida. :)

El correo:
    "Our records show that you have recently purchased one of the following bikes from one of our stores or online.

Marin Pine Mountain 1 2016 Marin Pine Mountain 27.5 + 2017

We have been notified by the supplier that there is the potential for the fork to bend or break at the fork crown.

Edinburgh Bicycle Co-operative is committed to ensuring the safety of our customers, and while there have been no reported injuries related to this matter we would advise that you stop riding the bike immediately.

The supplier is in the process of sourcing replacement forks and we would ask you to contact us to coordinate the repair. Any repairs and / or replacements will, of course, be free of charge and we will make every effort to make it as convenient and speedy for you as possible.

Due to your location we would advise you to contact your local Marin Dealer to start this process."

Saludos!

2. sunn_neuro

sunn_neuro Mi olla descontrola

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Strava:

Compartir esta página