powermeter en venta!!

Tema en 'Bicis y componentes' iniciado por Carbonboy, 25 Ago 2004.

1. Carbonboy

Carbonboy CarbonÃssimo!! Moderador ForoMTB

Me Gusta recibidos:
    pues si..os acordais de lo q se habló x aqui del powermeter q usaba uno del CSC en el Tour??
    pues ya se vende al modico precio de 3200$(creo q lo pondré en ambas bicis.. :lol: )

[​IMG]

2004 SRM Dura-Ace 10 Powermeter Professional $3,199.99
    weight: 740.0g

We forget the first time we got a good look at the new SRM Dura-Ace 10 SRM Professional Powermeter. It was early on during OLN's coverage of the '04 Tour de France. It might have been on Rolf Aldag's Team T-Mobile Giant, or on Jens Voigt's Team CSC Cervelo (two German riders -- what a surprise!) Like so many love affairs, it was a white out at first sight: We knew we needed one, and we knew we needed it ASAP.

We're fortunate to have a great relationship with Uli Schoberer -- SRM's inventor and in-house engineering brainiac -- and he was kind enough to indulge us by shipping us his leftover systems originally earmarked for use by riders in le Tour. We received the shipment just as the Tour reached the Pyrenees. Our first impression? Amazing through and through. Unlike SRM's previous Powermeters, the crankarms themselves aren't proprietary to SRM. It's an actual Shimano FC-7800 Dura-Ace crankset, but the center of the crank spider has been modified with surgical precision -- a healthy chunk of Shimano aluminum has been extracted and replaced by a familiar red and yellow Powermeter. You get the legendary stiffness and lightness of the Shimano crank, but at the same time you get the incredible diagnostics of the best designed power-based cycling computer on the market.

The Dura-Ace 10 Professional Powermeter has all of the functionality of the previous generation SRM Professional. While its technical sophistication remains the same, the beauty of the Dura-Ace 10 Professional's construction is unmatched. The mating of the Powermeter to the crank itself is so seamless that you might easily assume that Shimano manufactured it themselves. Prepare yourself to be awed.

We sold through our first shipment of systems in less than a week. At this point, we are taking pre-orders for the Dura-Ace 10 Professional system and are filling them in the order in which orders are placed. Please feel free to place your order online. We will take a 25% deposit when you place the order, and will bill you for the remainder once we ship your system. We expect our next shipment in the final week of August. The available cranklengths are 170mm, 172.5mm, and 175mm.

2. garypalmer

garypalmer TEAM MISTER MOON BIKES

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Strava:
    marchando un par!!!!

3. Nasdak

Nasdak Viril Member

Me Gusta recibidos:
    habeis pensado en contraer matrimonio uno con el otro???

4. Orko

Orko Miembro activo

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Carbonboy, lo malo es que el cable hasta el pc no te permite separarte mucho, no? como mucho unos 10 metros... asi que pocas piernas vas a hacer! :lol: :lol:

5. gory

gory Moderador Moderador ForoMTB

Me Gusta recibidos:
    yo ha pedido tres por si se me rompe alguno :roll:

6. RaU

RaU Miembro

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Y pa q vale el invento este¿?¿? para no pedalear será no¿?

7. Paco R

Paco R Miembro activo

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Pregunta estupida: ¿Y esto que narisè è? ¿Un medido? ¿Un Rotor raro? ¿No será ande llevan la EPO?

Saludos!

8. Ender

Ender ¿Tiene gambas?

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Creo que es para "capturar" todos los datos de pedalada

9. gory

gory Moderador Moderador ForoMTB

Me Gusta recibidos:
    es un potenciometro que mide los watios, la fuerza en ,a pedalada y con cada pierna, la cadencia.....el metodo mas fiable de entrenamiento

10. Nasdak

Nasdak Viril Member

Me Gusta recibidos:
    es telemetria...pero sobre el ciclista

Compartir esta página