7 dias en Galicia

Tema en 'Galicia' iniciado por Ajrt1g13, 26 Ene 2016.

1. Ajrt1g13

Ajrt1g13 Novato

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Hi, I'm an English student, sorry for my Spanish. I am organizing a MTB trip for 12 to Galicia. We like to XC. Seeking a city with a shelter or camping. I would like some ideas for accommodation and trails.
    I beg your pardon for my mistakes. My Spanish is very basic. Thank you.

2. SIHdW3W

SIHdW3W Miembro

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Hello, I hope there is no problem with the language but the forum rules say we should only use Spanish in here.

Anyway the Santiago's way is really good for a "long" trip (about 80-95 kms); you could start in Pontevedra or Vigo or so and spend the night in one of the many hostels for pilgrims at Santiago. The route is very well indicated, you won't get lost.

There are pretty good places to bike around Pontevedra too if you are looking for something else than XC, in Castiñeiras there are two technical rides, they are kind of downhill stuff but there's also enduro trail in Paralaia (not far from Pontevedra as well). One route I like to do is Pontevedra - Cabo de Home, this one is a bit rough but totally worth it, very good views.

Galicia has pretty good trails overall, I think you will love it no matter where you go, I just know stuff around my place which is nice IMO cos of proximity with the sea.

As far as accomodation goes I have no idea what would be better for you cos you will be 12 bikes and you want to keep them safe. My best bet is to check out all those hostels for pilgrims cos they are specialized on travelers who walked long distances.

Feel free to PM me for further info

3. BONZO7

BONZO7 Eat me the Member

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Santiago's way as known as St. James way

Compartir esta página