Accesorio para los trigger

Tema en 'Bicis y componentes' iniciado por Carbonboy, 16 Feb 2006.

1. Carbonboy

Carbonboy CarbonÃssimo!! Moderador ForoMTB

Me Gusta recibidos:
    no se muy bien q es ni para q sirve pero os dejo esto..

[​IMG]

usually are the simplest things in the life also the best: Cengiz Cesur developed simply times a small part, with which one is to be able to serve the trigger levers faster. Who had already times opportunity to try Srams out X.O trigger or it possesses, to confirm will be able it that one can switch with DIN gladly enormously fast. The Zero Loss principle elevation moose actually provides for a new quality of switching. For instance with the Angasen on even distance: Legend detention fast rastert an acceleration stage after the other one, in Nullkommanix is one on high running speed. What however, if one comes now still faster thereby "into the courses" could? If one did not have to rotate no more the hand at the steering wheel, in order to operate the circuit? If one used the many reaction-more joyful index finger instead of the slow thumb thereby could? - now, one can do that. Immediately one can do that. The Muensteraner Bikehaendler Cengiz Cesur, which was never a child of sorrow and already not at all a child of inertia, made again once an invention. It calls itself Quickpush, is a very simple small part and is the X.O triggers - additionally soon also the X.9 and the X.7 - quasi to help to add "still another course". We have exclusively the all first copy of this ingeniously simple, simply ingenious invention for trying out. Guinea pigs for it were immediately, and how is so usual with Karnickels, they increase rapidly: Everyone wants to try that times! And none can believe that highly paid "Research & development of engineers" not even on such an idea came, but a findiger German wheel dealer in cathedrals, who sometimes gives to be a Turk. Whether this Quickpush hiring functions, how it functioned and where one can see a small film, which shows, how it functions, experiences you in the next expenditure the "bike sport news" (booklet March 2006, starting from Wednesday, 22 March in the trade). Would you like to test three expenditures the "bike sport news" to the special price of only 7.50 euro?

2. ruben83

ruben83 Miembro Reconocido

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Pues por lo q yo puedo ver es tan simple como q en vez de bajar marxas con el pulgar, hacerlo con el indice instalándole la pieza esa. Vamos q es pa kien kiera seguir haciendo los cambios de marxas como en shimano.

3. BlueTomato

BlueTomato De la bajada no hay fotos

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Pues parece claro que es para los usuarios de SRAM 100%, porque si el tio que se compra unos Rocket Trigger luego le pone el chisme ese.. sería pa darle y no parar :mrgreen:

4. Carbonboy

Carbonboy CarbonÃssimo!! Moderador ForoMTB

Me Gusta recibidos:
    eso imaginaba..y por eso no le veía mucha lógica.. pero..

5. el greñas

el greñas soy un pedazo de

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Pues mucha logica no tiene no, yo al menos no se la veo..................

6. Pedro Tomas

Pedro Tomas www.imaginabike.com

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Hay que ver lo que inventan estos americanos para hacerle la competencia a los japoneses.

7. alfonsix

alfonsix Miembro

Me Gusta recibidos:
    ¿ no os da la impresion en las fotos que el mando en lugar de accionarse como los rapidfire de shimano ( con el indice hacia el manillar ) se acciona con el indice hacia dentro, hacia la potencia ?

fijaos en la foto del gatillo, y dónde tiene el punto de giro. Parece que es asi....

8. Realy

Realy Polleitor Member

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Si os dais cuenta el "alargador" ese no es para empujar con el indice hacia atrás, si no que mas bien seria para empujar hacia un lado ya que los trigger son pusadores no gatillos. Pero que me parece una tonteria si no te gustan los pulsadores trigger, comprate unos rapid fire de shimano y yasta.

Compartir esta página