Any Brits in Pais Vasco

Discussion in 'Foreign Bikers' started by Mackem, May 22, 2009.

  1. Mackem

    Mackem Miembro

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2006
    Messages:
    283
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Leioa, Vizcaya
    Any british speakers up for a ride or two? I'm sure all you Spaniards are very nice but my Spanish is shockingly bad. (but improving)
     
  2. toggi

    toggi Novato

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I am in Bilbao, just got here and trying to work out where I can go on my bike.
     
  3. joseluarti

    joseluarti Miembro Reconocido

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2009
    Messages:
    10,783
    Likes Received:
    1,289
    Location:
    navarra.
    Hello, my name is Jose, i'm spanish, i am from Estella, Navarra, my english is veri bad, i'm student in english academy, i want learn english for travel of vacans out of spain, i'm like travel Suiza, Italia, Alpes mountain,....

    In this year i am travel in Thailandia, it's a beutifull country his climb it's hot and humidity,
    Sorry for my bad english, i liked speak in inglish with your
     

Share This Page