from pijnacker

Tema en 'Foreign Bikers' iniciado por Edwinfe, 13 Nov 2009.

  1. Edwinfe

    Edwinfe Novato

    Registrado:
    13 Nov 2009
    Mensajes:
    1
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    0
    Hallo,

    zijn er ook nederlands sprekende mensen actief in dit forum, zal wel niet. ik zal het wel in het engels doen. So my name is Edwin and i'm from the Netherlands. I entered this forum via a google search for China carbon racing frames. The reason why i signed in is because i wanted to ask some questions to LUYRAYVI. I cant read or speak spanisch, but i understood that there were/is a lot of discussion going on about carbon made in china.

    groetjes,
    Edwin
     
  2. <TeBaR>

    <TeBaR> Miembro

    Registrado:
    25 Feb 2009
    Mensajes:
    624
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    0
    hello, I don't understandanything but I need messages. I'm sorry
     
  3. <TeBaR>

    <TeBaR> Miembro

    Registrado:
    25 Feb 2009
    Mensajes:
    624
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    0
    hello, I don't understand anything but I need messages. I'm sorry
     
  4. <TeBaR>

    <TeBaR> Miembro

    Registrado:
    25 Feb 2009
    Mensajes:
    624
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    0
    Espero que nadie lea este hilo,jejejeje
     
  5. <TeBaR>

    <TeBaR> Miembro

    Registrado:
    25 Feb 2009
    Mensajes:
    624
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    0
    Vamos un par mas y me piro, Good Bye my friend be water and beer
     
  6. <TeBaR>

    <TeBaR> Miembro

    Registrado:
    25 Feb 2009
    Mensajes:
    624
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    0
    Mmmmmm birraaaa
     
  7. <TeBaR>

    <TeBaR> Miembro

    Registrado:
    25 Feb 2009
    Mensajes:
    624
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    0
    Ala me piro
     
  8. <TeBaR>

    <TeBaR> Miembro

    Registrado:
    25 Feb 2009
    Mensajes:
    624
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    0
    Good Bye
     
  9. andreumartinez

    andreumartinez Señor de los Carapechuga

    Registrado:
    8 Jun 2008
    Mensajes:
    138
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    0
    Ubicación:
    Ribera Alta
  10. cmrius

    cmrius Miembro

    Registrado:
    27 Sep 2009
    Mensajes:
    229
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    0
    Ubicación:
    Terrassa
    Hello, do you speak english? I you want, you can ask me what do you want to know
     

Compartir esta página