looking at a new freeride bikes?

Discussion in 'Foreign Bikers' started by jamesDHER, Aug 28, 2007.

  1. jamesDHER

    jamesDHER man with a mission

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Messages:
    65
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    orihuela costa
    iam after a new freeridebike (like most people) with long travel that can go up hills
    been looking at:
    scott nitrous
    cannondale gemini
    canyon fr s

    ???need a test demo???
    can not decide can any one shead any light on my situation!
    all the prices have fallen so its a good time to buy
    thanks jamesdher:vino
    www.freewebs.com/freeridespain
     
  2. jamesDHER

    jamesDHER man with a mission

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Messages:
    65
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    orihuela costa
    ive gone for the cannondale gemini 900 2006 for the price it looks like a great
    bike 1800euros(discounted):malaleche :saltarin
     
  3. Irishbiker

    Irishbiker Novato

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2006
    Messages:
    47
    Likes Received:
    0
    What can I say. I´m jealous. :laserkill
     
  4. wokomolo

    wokomolo woko pa los amigos

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,608
    Likes Received:
    44
    Location:
    Montcabrer
    so, have u bought it ? :comor3
     
  5. jamesDHER

    jamesDHER man with a mission

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Messages:
    65
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    orihuela costa
    i have seen the ransom new for 2000e was tempted.... but tell your friend to give me some infomation i will take a look:cerveza
    grascias
    wokomo
     
  6. KalderonaBiker

    KalderonaBiker BESTIA PARDA

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2005
    Messages:
    468
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Kalderona, Valencia
    I don´t like Cannondale Gemini. His shox system it´s horrible and never works 100% OK. If I be your I join for a new option like Mondraker Plunder, Specialized Demo 8, Santa Cruz VP free or Kona Stinky also.
    With a Santa Cruz VP free or Mondraker Plunder you can get very good weith !!!.

    PD: Sorry for my english I´m learning ;)
     
  7. jamesDHER

    jamesDHER man with a mission

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Messages:
    65
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    orihuela costa
    thats cool man. u can never tell if a bikes going to be ok for you untill you have tryed it. just hope the bike will suit me:sofa
     

Share This Page