Novedades Endureras 2019 **THE POST**

Tema en 'Enduro' iniciado por xixopelot, 30 Dic 2017.

?

BICI ENDURO 2018 awards

1. Santa Cruz Nomad 4

65 voto(s)
    16,3%
  2. Giant Reign

46 voto(s)
    11,5%
  3. Specialized Enduro 29

39 voto(s)
    9,8%
  4. Trek Slash 29

34 voto(s)
    8,5%
  5. Mondraker Dune

29 voto(s)
    7,3%
  6. Devinci Spartan

25 voto(s)
    6,3%
  7. Rocky Mountain Altitude

36 voto(s)
    9,0%
  8. Yeti SBC6

27 voto(s)
    6,8%
  9. Norco Range 29

43 voto(s)
    10,8%
  10. YT Jeffsy 27,5 o 29er

55 voto(s)
    13,8%
Estado del tema:
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas
  1. thefrost

thefrost Miembro Reconocido

Me Gusta recibidos:
    El milagro es que Evaristo siga vivo, un buen enigma para al ciencia

2. taservec

taservec Sabadell ,Los Tigres

Me Gusta recibidos:
    En la encuesta no sale ninguna e-bike?
    Nicolai, Liteville,Nukeproof,

3. chirigotero

chirigotero Miembro Reconocido

Me Gusta recibidos:
    le contesto a este señor:p:p:p

4. xixopelot

xixopelot Miembro Reconocido Probadores

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Strava:
    La sección para discapacitados al fondo a la izquierda
    :D

• Me Gusta Me Gusta x 7
  5. ray

ray ACCMIC MEMBER

Me Gusta recibidos:

Tambien le entraria por la nariz...Menuda fosa... :D:D:D;););)

6. ray

ray ACCMIC MEMBER

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Ya te llegara gañan...!!!

• Me Gusta Me Gusta x 1
  7. Antoni Lo

Antoni Lo Miembro Reconocido

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Pocas novedades se ven desde que ha empezado año nuevo...

8. Xabier Martinez Comes

Xabier Martinez Comes Miembro Reconocido

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Porque Evaristo es el Enduro

Enviado desde mi LG-D280 mediante Tapatalk

• Me Gusta Me Gusta x 3
    • No estoy de acuerdo No estoy de acuerdo x 1
  9. taservec

taservec Sabadell ,Los Tigres

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Quien es evaristo?

10. Javi2246

Javi2246 Miembro Reconocido

Me Gusta recibidos:
    El rey de la baraja

• Me Gusta Me Gusta x 5
  11. inaxganja0046

inaxganja0046 Miembro Reconocido

Me Gusta recibidos:
    El rey de la baraja

• Me Gusta Me Gusta x 1
  12. x1lolo

x1lolo Miembro Reconocido Probadores

Me Gusta recibidos:
    El dia que te pilles una sabrás lo que es disfrutar subiendo y bajando xixo, ahora solo disfrutas el 50% de la ruta :D

PD: cada vez somos mas:p

• Me Gusta Me Gusta x 2
  13. xixopelot

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Strava:
    Lolo que las motos son mu viejas :p

La última que tuve fue una como esta:

990.jpg

No te niego que sean divertidas y tampoco que cuando me llegue la hora tenga una :p:p
    Pero para eso falta mucho :cool:

• Me Gusta Me Gusta x 3
  14. xixopelot

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Strava:
    First Ride de la nueva Torque

[​IMG]
    first ride: 2018 canyon torque
    A BIG BIKE THAT DOESN'T TAKE ITSELF TOO SERIOUSLY

308SHARESSpectral we just reviewed and the Sender we have yet to take on, the Torque's linkage is designed in a way that when you push, it will push back. Just past the sag point, the rear shock starts to ramp up naturally. The shift to this phase in the stroke is not as finely defined as with Evil's DELTA link, but it is nearly as effective. And that curve steadily continues to slacken until just before the very end of the stroke when the leverage begins to drop off more sharply, making bottom-outs difficult and harsh bottom-outs near impossible, no matter how close to the edge of the Torque’s capability you prefer to ride.

[​IMG]
    Similar to the Spectral, and the Sender before it, the gradually increasing progressivity of the Torque’s leverage curve gives it its firm mid-stroke and even firmer bottom-out resistance.

The frame itself is also designed to hold up to being ridden on the edge. Canyon tests its frames according to the company’s five-tiered hierarchy. Categories 1 and 2 are for road and cyclocross, category 3 is for XC and trail and category 4 is all mountain and enduro. Category 5 was reserved exclusively for DH bikes--until now. Canyon chose to hold the new Torque to those same gravity-ready testing standards. Aside from its overall over-built chassis, it offers a few features any abuser would welcome. Even the highest-end Torque still uses an alloy rear triangle because of its resistance to high-intensity rock strikes. It also uses a threaded bottom bracket because they're more trusted among the gravity crowd.

[​IMG]
    Canyon’s modified Horst link does a good job of balancing efficiency and comfort, but leans towards comfort.

Canyon's approach to pivot design on the Torque was simple: make the bearings and hardware big and wide. That quest for simplicity lead Canyon away from the trend toward geometry-adjusting flip chips. And like on the Spectral, even the cable routing is seemingly low-tech. Cables and hoses clamp to the downtube and are covered by a flush-mounted plastic plate that keeps them quiet and keeps the downtube protected.

[​IMG]
    Canyon’s external internal cable routing makes for clean, quiet, easily-accessible cable routing.

The geometry suits the travel, but doesn't seek to outdo it. A 65.3-degree head angle is reasonably slack for a bike this big, but keeps it true to the Torque's goal to stay maneuverable and playful. Likewise, the 425-millimeter chainstays are the stuff of lighter-duty lighter-hearted toys. And its front-center doesn't appear to be trying to compensate for the short rear. The Torque's reach is contemporary, but not record-breaking. It's even slightly shorter than that of the lighter-duty Strive. It's all part of a well-integrated package, except maybe for the seat tube angle. On a bike with 50-millimeters less travel, 74 degrees might be appropriate, but it's a bit of a hindrance on a bike with this much squish. I guess that's what little blue levers on shocks are for.

[​IMG]
    Seat angle aside, the Torque's pedaling performance is remarkably refined for such a savage bike. It shares the same modified Horst link as the new Spectral, which positions the dropout pivot above the rear axle, but still on the chainstay. On any bike with this much travel, it tends to be noticeable whether a linkage leans towards too supportive or too active. However slight, the Torque errs on the too-active side, but it's far preferable to the inch-worm effect too much anti-squat will have on 175 millimeters of travel. On the short but rough climbs that occasionally interrupted my day of downhill on the Torque, getting out of the saddle to sprint through them felt natural, even inspiring. When leaning forward to put down the power, the rear wheel followed the terrain and kept me floating nearly as well as it did on the descents.

[​IMG]
    The Torque was good at tight situations. Better than most bikes its size.

Oh yeah, the descents. If you read my account last week of surviving a rainy, sloppy day on the Island of Madeira on the shorter-travel Spectral, much of my time on the Torque was the same. In the techy trail mix of wet rocks and roots, the bike's endless capability was lost on me, but it never felt unwieldy. Though I missed the softer, more forgiving tires, I was always able to dance the bike to safety despite its heavy duty. I missed the softer 2.6-inch tires I'd gotten used to on the Spectral, but not when the Torque finally lead me to dry land.

[​IMG]
    Don’t bother playing find-the-rider. We’re not there yet, but we will be.

Lower on the island, the dirt handled the rain better, and I was able to open it up a bit. The trails offered a mix of rut berms and out-of-the blue senders. The Torque's character felt perfectly at home here. To draw a comparison from a popular movie of today and a popular book of my childhood, the Torque is a bit like “Ferdinand the Bull.” You look at it and read about it, and it appears to be a dedicated fighting machine. And when push comes to shove, it can be, but in its heart, it wants to frolic among the flowers. It doesn't have the heavily damped feel of the Devinci Spartan. Though they both dare you to find their limits, the Torque's nature is to be more poppy and carefree. It looks mean from a distance, but once you get to know it, it just wants to play.

[​IMG]
    When in doubt, bar-hump it out.

I tested the Torque CF 9.0 Pro, with a Float X2 shock a Kashima-coated Factory 36 fork, an XO1 Eagle drivetrain and Mavic Deemax Pro wheels. It should want to play. And if how it rides isn't exciting enough, this package goes for $5,500. Not cheap, but damn. There's also an ENVE-equipped model for $7,000 and a more basic CF build for $4,000. Sizes come in XS to XL, with unique shock tunes on smaller sizes and 170-millimeter droppers on Large and XL carbon frames. Or, if you want possibly the most capable bike south of $3,000, the only Aluminum Torque making it to the U.S. is the Torque AL 5.0 for $2,500.

Canyon has been consumer-direct from the beginning, so the company has some practice at it. Making bikes like this and offering them at prices like these, we can expect Canyon to keep practicing in the U.S. for several years to come.

• Me Gusta Me Gusta x 1
  15. ray

ray ACCMIC MEMBER

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Tiempo al tiempo....Torres más altas cayeron.
    :D:D:D

• Me Gusta Me Gusta x 1
  16. chirigotero

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Hay un refrán que dice , nunca digas que de este agua no bebere y este cura no es mi padre

17. inaxganja0046

inaxganja0046 Miembro Reconocido

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Ni esta p0lla no me entra :D

• Útil Útil x 1
  18. chirigotero

Me Gusta recibidos:
    en esta vida todo tiene un precio, hasta el orificio trasero, menos si das con tus huesos en ta trena , que ahí es gratis:p:p

19. elcafetera

elcafetera Miembro Reconocido

Me Gusta recibidos:
    ya lo probaste???:eek::eek::eek::D

20. ray

ray ACCMIC MEMBER

Me Gusta recibidos:
    jopetas...como vais los dilatados...:eek::eek::eek:
    Casi mejor en la intimidad.No..???

:D:D:D:D

Estado del tema:
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas